Geothermal Training Program
ITB offers various geothermal training to meet manpower needs for supporting geothermal exploration, development, and utilization in Indonesia.
The main emphasis of the program is to provide the participants with sufficient understanding on technical and practical aspects of geological, geochemical and geophysical exploration, reservoir engineering, drilling technique, well testing, production engineering, monitoring technique, utilization of Geothermal Energy, both for power generation and for direct uses.
We offer two options:
- Open Courses
- In-house Courses
- Organized by Geothermal Master Program of ITB in collaboration with PT GADA ENERGI.
- Venue: Lab. Geothermal, Gd. Energi, 2nd floor, ITB, Jalan Ganesha No 10, Bandung.
- The tentative schedule of Open Courses is presented in the table below or by your request.
|1||Introduction to Geothermal System and Technology||5d||Jan.15-19, 2018|
|2||Geo-Electrical Method for Geothermal Exploration||5d||available|
|3||Geology, Geophysics, and Geochemistry for Geothermal Exploration||3w / 15d||available|
|4||Seismic Methods in Geothermal Exploration||5d||available|
|5||Drilling Planning for Geothermal Well||10d||available|
|6||Geothermal Reservoir Engineering||5d||Dec. 10 – 14, 2017|
|7||Geothermal Reservoir Modelling||10d||available|
|8||Geothermal Production Engineering||6d||Nov. 20 – 25, 2017|
|9||Geothermal Investment Decision and Project Financing||5d||August 29 – Sept 1 or Sept. 12-15, 2017|
|10||Macro Excel Programming for Geothermal Applications||5d||February 2018|
|11||Preparation of Geothermal Project Proposal||5d||available|
|12||Geothermal Energy Utilization||5d||Nov. 6-10, 2017|
- Organized by your company/institution.
- Venue and training meals (lunch and coffee break) are provided by your company/institution.
- The topics and schedule will be discussed by any interested party (your company) and our team.
- If the In-house course is held outside Jakarta or Bandung, accommodation and transportation for the trainers are paid by your company/institution.
Fee depends on the duration of each course, covering meals (2x coffee break and lunch), training materials (Hardcopy + Softcopy) and Certificate of Completion.
Training will be given in the Indonesian Language
If you need more information, please contact Dr. Eng. Suryantini (
email@example.com) or Dimas Taha S.T., M.T.