Home > Admission > Selection and Schedule
The Geothermal Master’s Program is oriented towards mastering and developing science and technology, with admission requirements as follows:
- To be able to take part in a Geothermal Master’s Program (GPA>2.75), student candidates need to have an equivalent undergraduate education background.
- For geothermal exploration selection pathways, students need to have an education in the field of Geology/ Geological/ Geophysical Engineering/ Mining Engineering (Mining Exploration).
- For Geothermal Engineering, students need to have an educational background in the field of Petroleum Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Material Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Physics Engineering.
- Student candidates with educational backgrounds other than that could also be accepted, provided they have an educational background in the field of Mathematics and Natural Sciences and Engineering, after passing the selection must take part in a matriculation program
- Student candidates must take Academic Potential Test (TPA) which is managed by BAPENNAS with a passing criterion for TPA ≥ 500
- Student candidates must attend the English Language Proficiency Test (ELPT) managed by ITB, with the graduation criteria set as follows: TOEFL ITP ≥ 500 / ELPT ITB ≥ 90 / IELTS > 5.0
- Student candidates pass the selection and interview test held by the Geothermal Master’s Program.
- For those who are interested to study toward magister degree, an application form can be downloaded from http://www.sps.itb.ac.id
- For those who applied for the scholarship, the submission of the application end on the first week of April, otherwise on the third week of June.
- Application form should be enclosed with Curriculum Vitae and letter of recommendation.
For more information please see http://www.usm.itb.ac.id