Recap Day 1 of ITB International Geothermal Workshop 2021 Webinar, organized by the Geothermal Engineering Masters Study Program, Bandung Institute of Technology.
Our specially invited keynote speakers, Bapak Arifin Tasrif as Minister of Energy is the early part of the event.
Geothermal experts from around the world will also present interesting topics in two sessions of TALKSHOW!!
Moderated by M. Ali Ashat (Advisory Board of ITB Geothermal Master Program), the first session of the talkshow will discuss “Geothermal in Energy Transition”. The speakers are:
– Marit Brommer (Advisory Board of International Renewable Energy Agency)
– Andrea Blair (President of International Geothermal Association)
Moderated by M. Ikbal Nur (Director Business Kalimantan & Sumatera Regional – PT. PLN), the second session will raise the topic of Geothermal Plan, Strategy, and Management to Accelerate Energy Transition. The speakers are :
– Dadan Kusdiana (Directorate General New and Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation of Indonesia)
– Tafif AzimudinTafif Azimudin (Director of Exploration and Development)
– Houng May Nguyen and Muchsin Qadir (Energy Specialist of World Bank)
Let’s spread the knowledge by sharing this content. Also, don’t forget to follow if you don’t want to miss out on the next content!