Selection and Schedules
- The candidates must have a university degree in science or engineering, including geology, geophysics, petroleum engineering, mining, physics, mechanical and chemical engineering or in other major but they need to have a minimum of two years practical experience in geothermal work.
- Courses are given in the Indonesian language; however, the candidates have to take an English Proficiency Test. Minimum TOEFL-score is 475
- In addition, the candidates have to take Academic Potential Test or Test Potensi Akademik (TPA). Minimum TPA-score is 500.
- For those who are interested to study toward magister degree, an application form can be downloaded from http://www.sps.itb.ac.id
- For those who applied for the scholarship, the submission of the application end on the first week of April, otherwise on the third week of June.
- Application form should be enclosed with Curriculum Vitae and letter of recommendation.
For more information please see http://www.sps.itb.ac.id/ind/pendaftaran/