ITB-GFZ Joint Geothermal Engineering Course - October 22-25 2012
Geothermal Engineering Course - October 22-25 2012 is a joint workshop between Magister Program in Geothermal Technology ITB and GFZ, a German research centre for geosciences.
The topics covers Training of the trainers on Reservoir Assessment aspects, giving basic to advanced knowledge from understanding the physical properties of rock, reservoir characterization and assessment up to drilling and production strategy.
The instructors are:
- Dr. Günter Zimmermann (GZ) – GFZ-Potsdam
- Dr. Guido Blöcher (GB) – GFZ-Potsdam
- Maren Brehme (MB) – GFZ-Potsdam
- Dr. Zuher Syihab (ZS) -– ITB
This workshop is open for students and professional from geothermal companies in Indonesia.
- Workshop fee:
- Rp. 50.000,- (Student/University)
- Rp. 200.000,- (Researcher/Indonesian research institutes)
- Rp. 4.000.000,- (Industries)
- Workshop fee includes material courses and certificata
- Contact person:
- Dr. Ir. Sutopo (
- Billy S Prabowo (
- Download brochure (247 KB)
Registration is now closed.
The amount of participant who has registered already exceeds the available quota