International Conference on Recent Developments and Concepts for the Sustainable Exploitation of Geothermal Resources in Indonesia
- Regional and Local Geothermal Assessment
- Exploration by Geology-Geochemistry
- Exploration by Geophysics
- Reservoir Monitoring
- Reservoir Engineering, Operation and Management
Plenary discussions will be dedicated to the role of government, industry and the higher education and research sectors in the sustainable development of geothermal industry in Indonesia with representatives from industry, several government agencies and universities.
The conference will serve as a platform to present results from for years of collaboration between Germany and Indonesia in geothermal research and capacity development. In addition, international keynote speakers will present contributions on the state of the art in their fields. Invited speakers include:
- Manfred Hochstein (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Ólafur Flóvenz (ÍSOR, Iceland)
- William Cumming (USA)
- Greg Bignall (GNS Science, New Zealand)
- Peter Rose (Univ of Utah, USA)
- Páll Valdimarsson (Atlas Copco, Germany)
- Joseph Moore (Univ of Utah, USA)
- Tom Powell (New Zealand)
- Sabodh Garg (SAIC, USA)
- Hiroshi Asanuma (AIST, Japan)
Research results will also be presented in a poster session.
To get more information, please contact Rachmat Sule: email: rachmat.sule[at]gmail.com or mobile phone: +62-813-2189-2285.